Taking on the Tough Country
Tough Country has been providing Internet to homes and businesses across Southern Alberta and Southeast B.C. for over a decade now.
We focus on delivering internet fast and reliable to rural homes and businesses, using state-of-the-art RF equipment. We are “keeping it local” with out office in the heart of our operation – Pincher Creek. Our friendly employees undergo constant training to be able to deliver you the best possible service.
Serve as one of the leading Internet and service providers in the rural areas between Cardston and Cranbrook, offering fast and reliable internet service with readily available customer support.
We strive to fulfill a critical role within our area of operation by enabling citizens to access reliable, high-speed internet away from the large city centres. We accomplish this vision by keeping pace with ever-changing technological advancements and by being one of the first to deploy those technologies across Southern Alberta and South-East BC. We envision our customers’ needs even before they do and foster early adoption of advanced wireless networking technologies.
By delivering high-speed internet to rural communities, we ensure our rural citizens have the same opportunities as those who live in our metropolitan areas.
– Quality: We provide outstanding service and unsurpassed support that, together, deliver premium value to our customers.
– Honesty: We build honest relationships through open communications with all people who interact with our business: our customers, employees and partners.
– Integrity: We deliver excellence by acting with integrity when conducting business and by taking pride in, and responsibility for, our work and decisions.
– Respect for people: We value our people, encourage their development and reward their performance.
– Good Citizenship: We are good citizens in the communities in which we live and work.
- University of Lethbridge – Artemis Project
- KRA Pro Rodeo – Annual Sponsor
- Livingston Range Ski Academy – Supporter